WTB: 26/27 Pickup Bed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: 26/27 Pickup Bed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JIM WILSON, AMORY, MS on Monday, October 15, 2018 - 03:56 pm:

I am looking for a 26/27 Pickup Bed with no rust cancer particularly on the side panels where wood flooring attaches.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Cibolo, Texas on Monday, October 15, 2018 - 04:56 pm:

Jim, sent PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JIM WILSON, AMORY, MS on Monday, October 15, 2018 - 08:25 pm:

Thanks for your input.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JIM WILSON, AMORY, MS on Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 12:16 pm:

Still looking for a bed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, October 20, 2018 - 04:08 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JIM WILSON, AMORY, MS on Friday, October 26, 2018 - 05:58 pm:

Still looking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, October 27, 2018 - 03:59 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Saturday, October 27, 2018 - 08:01 pm:

Jim,

Here's a bed but it is mounted on a trailer. Not even sure its age, nor ancestry...but would make a rather unique old pick-up.

https://nh.craigslist.org/tro/6734446287.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 11:31 am:

Jim, I have a 25 bed if you are interested I will try to include pictures. It is in Oregon and I am asking $450. Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JIM WILSON, AMORY, MS on Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 01:52 pm:

Thanks for both inputs. However, I am going to continue my search for an original 26-27 bed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JIM WILSON, AMORY, MS on Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 01:46 pm:

Found and picking up a bed this weekend. Thanks for all inputs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Frazer, McPherson, Ks on Sunday, November 11, 2018 - 10:34 am:

Dennis interested with bed. Do you go to Chickasha or every come south ways

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration