Whitney hand punch,same age as Model T,makes 3/8" hole

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Whitney hand punch,same age as Model T,makes 3/8" hole
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 10:23 pm:

Patent Sept 8 1908,pretty close to T birth date. It will take some getting used to,there are some teeth at the base of both handles that have to mesh. I tried just sitting it on the table and it tried to slip sideways bending my piece of sheetmetal but it did punch a nice,clean hole. That metal is 1/20 of an inch,I think that's 18 gauge,maybe 20. The throat is 2" so that's how far from the edge you can punch a hole. It could use beadblasting and a paint job. Like to get $85 plus shipping,it's heavy so around $30 to get it to you. Check or Paypal,please PM me if interested.picturepicturepicturepicturepicturepicturepicture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 07:47 pm:

Anyone interested at $75 plus shipping?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration