WTB 21 inch split rims.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB 21 inch split rims.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 09:56 am:

Still looking for some good 21 inch split rims.

Need 2.

Please do not sell me something you wouldn't want your grand kids to ride on, I've got a pile of those now.

Will have to ship to Peachtree City GA.

PM me,

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 07:18 pm:

Jim: New split rims are pricey by my standards, but I'm about to bite b/c used ones are often too well used. These new ones look good to me, $225 + shipping.
http://americanvintagerims.com/

Lang's has new for $255 + shipping
https://www.modeltford.com/item/2845SR.aspx

I suspect other vendors do too, there was a post here a week or two ago on the topic of new rims. Best of luck, jb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 07:52 am:

Thanks James. I too am almost prepared to bite the bullet and buy new ones. Just haven't had much luck finding some that didn't pin hole when de-scaled. I got lucky with the last pile I bought and it had 2 good ones and one I was able to replace the lugs.

I was unaware of American Vintage Rims.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 09:32 am:

Pm me I may have some Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 10:51 am:

Buy 1 and see what you think of it before you buy more. Make sure it is returnable. Iíve seen a couple 21Ē repros over the last ten years that didnít look or fit right. Iím not sure who made them, but I wonder if there is more than one source?
You may be better off spending nearly the same amount on an original that needs pits filled or a latch repair...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration