FS 1911-12 Orginal KW coilbox switch

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 1911-12 Orginal KW coilbox switch
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Stephens on Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 02:33 am:

For sale an original 1911-12 KW coilbox switch $220 including post and packaging

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Morse on Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 03:21 am:

Hi Chris I have sent you a PM I would like your switch Thanks Randy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 10:46 am:

Looks like a Kingston to me. Definitely not a KW.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Stephens on Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 03:28 pm:

Yes I got it wrong it is a Kingston, Randy I have not received your pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Morse on Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 09:28 pm:

Hi Chris I do want your switch we will see if this works tonight. Thanks Randy Morse

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Morse on Friday, October 19, 2018 - 09:23 pm:

Hi Chris I got your PM , can I send you a check I am not any good at PayPal Thanks Randy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Stephens on Friday, October 19, 2018 - 11:03 pm:

Randy I sent you a pm with my address cheque is fine

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration