WTB TT Stakebed Frame

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB TT Stakebed Frame
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Marner on Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 01:01 pm:

Looking for a stake bed frame to put back on my 23-27 TT truck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 06:28 pm:

I have one in Wisconsin. $500. P.M. me if you are interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Marner on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 12:17 pm:

I want to thank Adam for his response. He has just what I need, but a little far away. Is the there a stake bed frame somewhere close to Colorado? Thx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Goble on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 01:34 pm:

I have one , but I am not sure it is off a A, model T or What? Burnet Tx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Marner on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 02:59 pm:

Little far but do you have some photos? Wouldn't hurt to look.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 04:11 pm:

Chris; I could get mine to Owatonna, MN for Cameronís swap meet if anyone is going back your direction from there, you might be able to get it half way home or better!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Marner on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 10:15 pm:

Iíll see if anyone in my club is going by any chance

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Monday, November 05, 2018 - 11:00 am:

Chris,

I found this on ebay. Not too far away.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Truck-Flatbed-Model-AA-TT-Hauler-Hotrod-1926-27-28 -29-30-31-32-33-34-Wheel/323524978456?hash=item4b53976718:g:M1EAAOSwuUlb19hy:rk: 5:pf:0

Good Luck,
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Monday, November 05, 2018 - 12:04 pm:

Chris,You might try Doug Born in Windsor,he has a lot of stuff.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration