WTB Later Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Later Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 02:14 pm:

Hi folks,

Decided that a speedster did not suit my needs well enough, and have decided to take the "upgrade" to a real full bodied T!

I am in the market for a T, black era to improved, to purchase probably later this winter. I know this is a T forum, but may also be interested in an A (Doubt id find anything in my price range though).

Looking for something that might have been an older restoration, barn find, something like that thats in decent drive able condition. Interior needs to be usable. Little things like tires or needing new coils does not matter. A good radiator would be nice...

Body styles... Really dont care very much, like the closed and open styles equally. If it has wood, needs to be in good shape. Roadster, touring, tudor, whatever.

Not looking for a rust bucket. Just want a decent driver pretty much. Dont mind some rust here and there, just no rot please.

Looking to spend around $5000. MUST BE CLOSE TO LAKES REGION NEW HAMPSHIRE. Would be able to drive an hour or two out, but not much more. Located in Moultonborough NH.

Please PM me if you have anything. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman, Rochester, NY on Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 03:18 pm:

Personally I would aim for pre-1926. The “Improved” models are heavier with no gain in horsepower. They are better appointed and can sport different colors if you keep them true to how they were offered.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 05:29 pm:

Thanks Mark. Didn't think of that. I like them since they have more of a rounded look, and have the steel subframe, never thought about the extra weight though! Still wouldnt mind one if it came upon me.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration