WTB - Model T Service Manual

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB - Model T Service Manual
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 02:31 pm:

Looking for an edition of the Model T Service Manual that has clear pictures. I'm under the assumption that this means an early edition, hard-cover version.

I bought a cheap one and the photos aren't very visible.

If you have an extra one, please let me know.

Contact me at:

281-787-eight418

or

allenchemistryATgmail.com

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman, Rochester, NY on Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 03:14 pm:

Donít have an extra to sell, but can confirm your assumption. The pictures in the originals, while carefully retouched, are much clearer and printed on glazed paper for better halftone images. They do come up on eBay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 03:58 pm:

Find a hardback copy. These are the original ones printed by Ford. Dan

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration