1915-1916 hood former $150. (Or make your ‘17-22 into a “look alike” 15-16)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1915-1916 hood former $150. (Or make your ‘17-22 into a “look alike” 15-16)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Saturday, October 20, 2018 - 10:01 am:

It is very solid but pitted and has a little bend that will be easy to fix. This part is a complex die-stamping and is not reproduced. You can turn your 1917-22 into a “brass era T” by fitting this former, adding a brass radiator and early hood. First $150 takes it. Will ship inside the U.S. for actual cost. P.M. me if you want it and include your address so I can figure shipping. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, October 20, 2018 - 10:05 am:

That's the problem out here in California Adam! Too many people have done that. Way too many phony T's out here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Saturday, October 20, 2018 - 10:43 am:

Ha! I almost put something in the ad that Larry would probably be the first person to respond to this! I know that “made up cars” hurt some peoples feelings, but it’s just part of the magic of having a Model T... You can have yours any way you like it!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, October 20, 2018 - 12:39 pm:

Unless the hood formers are to be reproduced the number of '15-'16s should never exceed the numbers of remaining hood formers.
I suppose that is little consolation.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Sunday, October 21, 2018 - 10:57 am:

BTT

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration