ENCLOSED TRAILER FOR SALE

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: ENCLOSED TRAILER FOR SALE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Kelley on Saturday, October 20, 2018 - 07:24 pm:

Having purchased a 30' trailer so I can take my grandson's T as well as ours, I will sell our 2005 Haulmark. The inside dimensions are:18' long, 95" wide and the important one, 88" tall. It has a dove tail and is 86" at the spring cover. These are minimum dimensions as I did them with a yard stick by myself. A few years ago, I had one of the torsion axles replaced as it was "chewing up" tires. That did not fix the problem, but a computer, 4 wheel alignment did. They replaced all four sets of bearings and all the brakes. That was less than 10,000 miles ago. It has a 4 yr. old 4500 lb. electric jack, an electric winch (inside) and a wireless rearview camera. The monitor for the tow vehicle is included. A battery is mounted inside that will run the winch or the jack and lights and emergency (break away brakes) The inside is finished and the floor is painted with rubber runners. There are "rings) for hanging clothing or what ever on the walls. All four tires are good. Two are not trailer tires (I used some passenger tires till I was sure I had the chewing problem solved. But, included are two new, unmounted radial trailer tires. Also included two mounted spare tires. It also has "drop down" jacks in the rear for stabilizing when parked. It makes a nice "garage" on tour when you tow vehicle is not connected. There is a slight dent in the left rear (I tried to show in picture) and a small crack in the fiberglass cap in front (Does not show in picture and has be caulked - never leaked that I could tell) There are bugs on the front and the picture does not make the trailer look as good as it does in person. Price is $4750. It is located near Kansas City, MO. I might deliver for expenses if necessary. 816-578-4070pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Kelley on Saturday, October 20, 2018 - 07:29 pm:

Sorry the trailer is on it's side. My pictures were too big and when I modified the one picture it came out on it's side. Will try to post more pictures later. Call or emai if interested and I can email pictures to you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Sommers on Sunday, October 21, 2018 - 08:36 am:

trailer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ralph Sullender on Sunday, October 21, 2018 - 11:00 am:

What is door opening height?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Kelley on Sunday, October 21, 2018 - 03:41 pm:

The door opening height is 86". This is the lowest point at the 'dovetail" to the bottom of the spring cover. The rest of the ceiling is 92". Inside width is: 97", inside length is 220 1/2". Mike Sommers is helping me with the pictures (you can see he got the trailer back up on it's wheels!!) and will post 10 to 12 more I hope. Otherwise he is sending them back to me ready to post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Sommers on Sunday, October 21, 2018 - 03:58 pm:

I am posting these for Frank. It a great trailer so I wanted to get the pictures out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Sommers on Sunday, October 21, 2018 - 04:00 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Sommers on Sunday, October 21, 2018 - 04:01 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Sommers on Sunday, October 21, 2018 - 04:06 pm:

x

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Sommers on Sunday, October 21, 2018 - 04:09 pm:

c

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Sommers on Monday, October 22, 2018 - 08:11 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Kelley on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 03:50 pm:

Someone requested the empty weight. I called a dealer and I believe it is 2300lbs-2500lbs. I pulled it with a 1/2 ton silverado with a T or an A in it with no problems. No anti-sway or weight distribution hitch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Kelley on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 08:23 pm:

Trailer is sold. Local club member bought it. Thanks all for your interest.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration