WTB 1910 or 1911 Touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB 1910 or 1911 Touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Memmelaar Jr on Monday, October 22, 2018 - 10:03 am:

I am casually looking for a 1910 or 1911 Touring Car. Condition is not overly important but a running driving car is desired. let me know what you have! e-mail john at john at royalmaster dot com or call me at 201-315-7373

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Loftfield on Monday, October 22, 2018 - 12:05 pm:

1910 Ford Model T touring for sale now at HCCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Monday, October 22, 2018 - 12:06 pm:

The “best”

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Olson on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 10:20 pm:

$50K for a 1910 touring seems at the top of the price spectrum and would narrow the amount of buyers significantly but it is a nice looking car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 10:39 pm:

mike try building that car for $49,000.00. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Olson on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 11:06 pm:

I realize that, I'm just saying not everyone out there can afford to spend $50K on a Model T Ford so it might take longer to find the right buyer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Olson on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 11:07 pm:

But I'm sure someone will buy it as it's clearly a high point correct car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 06:43 am:

A beautiful 1910 Touring sold at Sotheby's Hershey auction last year for 66K.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Baker on Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 03:45 pm:

I agree with Charley,it will be a real eye opener when you bring home the $20,000 bargain car and you start realizing what it will cost for a new top, or new correct upholstery. Then you start checking and see the incorrect parts needed to make it a correct car.Try to find a good set of brass lamps and a generator or replace a incorrect block. I think there are a few that have went down that road,and wished later they had paid a little more up front and would have saved time and money. My Grandfather a old farmer told me buy the best quality first and it will be the best buy in the long run.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 05:45 pm:

if you want to start with the right stuff look at my pile on the ford fix!!! charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Archer Hayward, CA. on Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 05:50 pm:

I have a friend that is contemplating selling his 1911 touring. Complete with Correct Open valve block engine, most major restoration work done but not totally finished. Price that we talked about was $27,000.00. If interested PM me.

Ed aka #4

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration