Wanted to buy - cars

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted to buy - cars
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony Thériault on Monday, October 22, 2018 - 12:16 pm:

Hi everybody, by the end of the year I would like to buy one curved dash Oldsmobile and one model T (1908-1912). If you know someone have this for sale give to him my e-mail or phone number.

Anthony.theriault@hotmail.com
1-819-699-6388

I am located in Quebec, Canada but I have a pickup/trailer and a lot of motivation to find those cars.

Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RE Helgeson on Monday, October 22, 2018 - 04:16 pm:

Anthony, I believe there is a Curved Dash Olds for sale on the HCCA Classifieds.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wilf Bradbury on Monday, October 22, 2018 - 04:23 pm:

Anthony
I realize you want a very early T however I have a nice 13 Roadster for sale in the Toronto area.
Wilf
905 853 1073

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wilf Bradbury on Monday, October 22, 2018 - 05:20 pm:

Anthony
Sorry that should read 14 Roadster
W

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony Thériault on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 02:47 pm:

Thank you for the K re_helgeson
Pm you wilf,
Up

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration