WTB speedster fuel tank

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB speedster fuel tank
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Monday, October 22, 2018 - 10:28 pm:

Looking for a fuel tank for a speedster project. Oval preferred but let me know what you have. Thanks you can text photos to 702 three five three 44 three six

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Strong on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 09:25 am:

PM and pics sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 12:24 am:

I have an oval fuel tank from a 1912-14 Overland roadster. This tank lays slightly down and has brackets to strap a spare tire on.

It will need a bit of restoration but not rusted out just a couple of dents. If interested I can take some photos and email them.

brasscarguy@comcast.net

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration