WTB - Radiator Mounting Hardware Set

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB - Radiator Mounting Hardware Set
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Monday, October 22, 2018 - 10:36 pm:

I'm looking for a complete set of radiator mounting hardware for my 24 Touring.

I bought a set from Langs but it's much too nice and shiny for my weathered car and would stick out like a sore thumb.

I'm looking for a servicable set (lower plates, bolts, nuts, caps and springs) that is weathered and old. I'll trade my new set for your old set and pay the postage for both sets. Or, I'll buy a set outright.

Contact me at allenchemistryATgmail.com

or call/text at 281-787-eight418

(Message edited by rustyfords on October 22, 2018)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 09:17 am:

I have original pieces for that, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 11:31 am:

Thanks Bob.

I just sent you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 12:14 pm:

e m sent to you with photo Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 12:46 pm:

Thanks Bob....these are perfect.

I just sent the $$.

Sending an email now with my mailing address.

Thanks MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration