NOS Griffin carb

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: NOS Griffin carb
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Monday, October 22, 2018 - 10:44 pm:

NOS all brass Griffin carburetor. Asking $225.00. Absolutely mint condition with no signs of ever having a wrench or screwdriver anywhere near it. The throttle and choke shafts are tight and even the choke return spring is intact. It has both high and low speed individual adjustments with no provision for a dash mounted adjuster

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Griffin in Brea, CA on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 07:34 pm:

:o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 09:55 am:

Just curious Greg.....what does :o) mean?? Bruce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Griffin in Brea, CA on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 12:15 pm:

Tilt your head to the left and it's a smiley face. I can't make the little "real" ones work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 10:01 pm:

Thanks Greg: I'm a 6 volt guy in a 12 volt world. Bruce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Griffin in Brea, CA on Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 12:29 am:

Yeah I'm just wising up to 6 volts myself....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul O'Neil, Fullerton, CA, USA on Friday, October 26, 2018 - 03:35 pm:

Hi Greg, I was thinking of you when I saw this ad!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration