Wanted: Rear demountable rims for my 1924 TT truck

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Rear demountable rims for my 1924 TT truck
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas beckett on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 01:20 pm:

looking for the 23" 30 x 5 demountable rims or complete wheels with rims that will take pneumatic tires.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 01:42 pm:

I have a nice pair - shipping will probably be outrageous !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 01:48 pm:

I should have stated just the rims.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas beckett on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 01:56 pm:

Steve,
Are they 6 bolts? If so, call me at 925 212 3900

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 05:16 pm:

They're 6 bolt - headed out to grab the granddaughter - I'll try tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas beckett on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 07:12 pm:

what is the distance between center of bolt hole to center of adjacent bolt hole.
Seems there are different rims that were used for the TT wheels with solid tires. If you call we can discuss as well. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brass TT on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 08:13 am:

These rims look to be split, like the 21" on "Improved Car"? My TT rears are split but with a side bead "Widow maker " type bead wall on a solid ring rim with loose wedges / lugs rather than fixed to rim.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas beckett on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 11:28 am:

Steve,
Can you please call me at 925 212 3900 to discuss your rims...I need to get this figured out. Thanks.
Tom

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration