FS voltage regulator

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS voltage regulator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 06:34 pm:

I have a 12 v fun projects voltage regulator never been on $50. Plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 07:18 pm:

The paper work with it says 12 volt I picked it off the shelf know why I would have bought a 12 volt been on the shelf for several years

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Morehead on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 07:26 pm:

Is there a part number on the paper?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 09:13 pm:

5055R-12 volt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Morehead on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 09:25 pm:

I will take it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 10:43 pm:

John I need move than I will take it you know it's a 12 volt one send a pm with your info thanks Charlie 55 shipped

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Morehead on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 10:58 pm:

pm sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Morehead on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 01:50 pm:

Charlie have not heard from you so I guess your aren't getting my pm's. My email is vaultservicesinc@gmail.com I need to know how you want the payment sent. Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 05:53 pm:

I sent you a email $55 shipped send me a check Charlie Jenkins 9 South Broadmoor Blvd Springfield Ohio 45504 thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Morehead on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 07:13 pm:

Checks on the way Thanks John

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration