Wanted RUSK Autohouse

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted RUSK Autohouse
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Crane on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 04:01 am:

Does anyone know of a RUSK Autohouse steel garage that may be available for sale? They were made in Fargo ND in the early 20's as Model T Garages.

Jon Crane
Rocheter Mich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 12:27 pm:

Bob Woodburn in Bozeman MT has one for sale. It came from Lisbon??? North Dakota.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Crane on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 10:08 pm:

Thank you for the tip Stan but Bob sold it to someone in California
Jon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 09:03 am:

Mr. Crane,
I live in Grand Forks, ND, 75 miles north of Fargo. If you get any leads in Fargo that I can help you with I am down there every so often. We had a metal home in Grand Forks that was disassembled by our local Historical Society and preserved after a huge flood we had in '97. Don't know if that is related to the steel garages. PM me if you get any more info I can help you with.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration