Victor Lamp Co. black & brass generator

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Victor Lamp Co. black & brass generator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 01:34 pm:

Complete generator. This is the tall one, embossed "VICTOR LAMP CO. "CIN'TI OHIO"

Both tanks in excellent condition, as are the carbide basket and ash can, but the valve seat apparently needs work. The hook itself seems fine, with good threads and good ball end. The area under the duckfoot clamp isn't damaged paint but a little pad to protect it. Lower tank, in primer, is probably a (good quality) reproduction. $650 plus shipping. rvmodeltATnetsyncDOTnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 03:28 pm:

Pictures aren't the greatest. The lettering on the top tank is clean and crisp.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 01:33 pm:

Will take BRO.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 10:48 pm:

R.V. I will take it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Friday, October 26, 2018 - 01:54 pm:

Holding for John.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 06:17 pm:

Got it, Wonderful packing job Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace, Woodstock,Ont. Canada on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 07:01 pm:

R.V. What do you mean exactly by a good ball end? The reason I ask is I recently bought one and would like to know if you are referring to the lower end shape where the water drip is controlled. Is it supposed to be a ball shape? Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Olson on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 09:53 pm:

Hi R.V. do you have any Victor, Jno Brown or E&J brass or black and brass carbide headlights? Was thinking of restoring some lights this winter as the snow flies, Kim Dobbins thought you might have some for sale, thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 05:22 pm:

Just checking the Classifieds after returning from Camerons' swap meet. Darren, the end of the drip valve has a ball shape to mate with the female end of the seat. It's different from the needle valve configurations of most early carburetors. Mike, I will see what I have. Do you want them for your car or to restore and re-sell?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration