1915-early 1917 winshield for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1915-early 1917 winshield for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 10:41 am:

Complete 1915-early 1917 windshield frame with brackets. Upper and lower frames are nice and solid, but will need to be surfaced. Hinges work properly. This is a correct 15-17 windshield with the riveted brackets. There is no glass. Will ship inside the U.S. for actual shipping cost. $200 will take it. P.M. me for photos, and include your zip code for a shipping quote. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 11:03 am:

Adam -- I am interested in the windshield frame, but I don't know what you mean by, "...will need to be surfaced." Will you explain that please?

waterwalk999@gmail.com
479-790-4229

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration