Ford Life complete collection by Lorin Sorensen (22 Issues) + 3 extra

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Ford Life complete collection by Lorin Sorensen (22 Issues) + 3 extra
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Dowgin on Friday, October 26, 2018 - 11:34 am:

I have a full collection of Ford Life magazine published by Lorin Sorensen and Gordon Chamberlin.

Volume 1, #1-#7
Volume 2, #1-#6
Volume 3, #1-#6
Volume 4, #1-#3

The full collection is a total of 22 issues and I have extra copies of Volume 1 #1 & #6, and Volume 3 #6. Pictures are too large to upload but I can email them upon request. Some of the issues are like new and most have been used but all are in good shape. I will ship within the United States.

Asking $500 or best offer and think shipping will be ~$25.

(Message edited by jjdowgin on October 26, 2018)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Dowgin on Saturday, October 27, 2018 - 05:51 pm:

Please call me at 732-329-6729 if interested in the Ford Life magazine

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration