Six Back Issues of "The Restorer" Magazine for Cost of Shipping

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Six Back Issues of "The Restorer" Magazine for Cost of Shipping
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 09:37 am:

Hello, here are six back issues of "The Restorer" magazine, the publication of the Model A Ford Club of America. The issues run from 1971 to 1997.

The price for all is $6.70, which just covers the shipping via a single USPS Priority flat rate pouch.

If interested, please PM me with your name and shipping address and I will reply with payment instructions. Thanks! :-)

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 02:12 pm:

Mags are sold to Craig, thanks Craig and MTFCA! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Olson on Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 04:07 pm:

For future reference you could probably even ship these media mail for about $3 as its a cheaper rate for books, looks like some interesting magazines do you have more?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 04:40 pm:

I don't have any more at the present time.

Yes, I could ship media mail, but then I would have to buy my own packaging. I find the Priority mail pouches to be very convenient. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration