Period Towel Bar

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Period Towel Bar
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bradley Kirtner on Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 06:12 pm:

Nice period towel/coat bar. $40 buyer pays shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Juhl - Michigan's Thumb on Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 09:38 pm:

PM Sent :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Monday, October 29, 2018 - 06:48 am:

Bradley, do you mean a rug rail?

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, October 29, 2018 - 10:45 am:

We call them "robe" rails.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Juhl - Michigan's Thumb on Monday, October 29, 2018 - 08:22 pm:

2nd PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bradley Kirtner on Monday, October 29, 2018 - 11:09 pm:

Sorry, Tim. I must have sent to the wrong email. I think I have it figured out now.

Brad

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Juhl - Michigan's Thumb on Tuesday, October 30, 2018 - 10:26 am:

Brad - If you've replied to my PM I haven't got it. I double-checked my profile and my email address there is correct. Try sending me a PM if you can't get the email to work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bradley Kirtner on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 - 11:14 am:

SOLD TO TIM

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration