WTT - Honeycomb Radiator for Tall Radiator Shell

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTT - Honeycomb Radiator for Tall Radiator Shell
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 09:09 pm:

My high cowl 24 Touring came out of a nearly 50 year stay in a west Texas barn with a Hexcel Honeycomb Radiator for a low cowl car. It is in excellent condition visually and holds water without leaking. I briefly ran the car with this radiator and didn't notice any issues.

My plan is to install the proper high cowl radiator (will probably buy a new Bergs unit) and a tall radiator shell. I'm very picky, however about the weathered finish on the new shell matching the finish on the rest of the car.

So...I'd like to trade this Hexcel radiator for a tall shell that has patina matching the photo below. I'd also be interested in simply buying a tall radiator shell with that specific finish.

I'll be at Chickasha in 2019 if that works for you for delivery.

Contact me at allenchemistryATgmail.com

or call/text at 281-787-eight418

(Message edited by rustyfords on October 28, 2018)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey L. Sorensen on Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 11:21 pm:

I have a tall radiator that I wlll be selling. No leaks, no repairs. email me. Put model T in subject box. Harvey L.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Monday, October 29, 2018 - 08:03 am:

Thanks for your offer Harvey, but if I'm not going to use this honeycomb, I plan on going with a brand new radiator.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Rice on Monday, October 29, 2018 - 05:16 pm:

Don,
I have a high shell that has the patina you are looking for. If you want, please send me a PM and I will send you a couple photos.
Thanks,
Rick Rice

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Monday, October 29, 2018 - 06:32 pm:

Thanks Rick. I just sent a PM

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration