For Sale: Nice Original 1909-11 Front Fender Iron

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Nice Original 1909-11 Front Fender Iron
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Monday, October 29, 2018 - 03:34 pm:

Very nice straight original unrestored 1909-11 front fender iron. $100 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Monday, October 29, 2018 - 05:19 pm:

Larry , I'll take the 09-11 Fender bracket do you have another? Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Monday, October 29, 2018 - 05:23 pm:

Larry send me a PM, thanks, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Monday, October 29, 2018 - 07:02 pm:

Larry, I sent you a pm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Monday, October 29, 2018 - 07:50 pm:

Sold,
Payment pending,
Thank You,
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Monday, October 29, 2018 - 09:17 pm:

What makes it an 09-11 bracket? What’s the difference between this an the 1912and up brackets?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Tuesday, October 30, 2018 - 10:39 pm:

Alex, the section between the fork mounting hole and the frame is round in cross section on the early ones, triangular on later types.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 - 11:44 am:

I thought I have either 2 Nice Original 1909-11 Front Fender Iron at home. I will check tonight. If someone are interested please send me PM. I will send pictures.

Kind regards, Mario

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 - 05:54 pm:

Denis, I have just one. Not even marked where the fender clamps to it.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 - 07:12 pm:

Allen , Send me A PM, about the 09-11 Fender bracket, Thanks, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 02:12 am:

Dennis, PM sent. Email message to send.

Allan from down under.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration