WANTED: Rear Wheel Hub, does not need to be in great shape!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WANTED: Rear Wheel Hub, does not need to be in great shape!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter C. Strebeck on Tuesday, October 30, 2018 - 02:43 pm:

I am looking for a used/damaged/modified/worn-out rear wheel hub to use for mock-up for a project. I just need something with a halfway decent keyway and taper (worn taper does not matter), not much else matters as for the condition. If you have an old hub laying around that you were thinking of scrapping out or just using as a doorstop, please let me know what you have. In short I am kind of looking for junk that wouldn't be used on a car again.

You can contact me through a PM here on the forum or contact me directly through the e-mail link in my profile. Thank you for looking and for your help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Tuesday, October 30, 2018 - 04:53 pm:

Pete, I wish you had wrote yesterday,I was in Detroit and would of brought one with me! You are welcome to come down for one I am sure there are a couple laying around.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter C. Strebeck on Tuesday, October 30, 2018 - 05:56 pm:

Thank you Joe, I will definitely take you up on that offer. I will send you a Private Message about a date and time. The rest of this week is a little busy (to put it mildly), but I will definitely be in touch.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration