For Sale: Rare NOS Ford Script Generator Block Off Cover

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Rare NOS Ford Script Generator Block Off Cover
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, October 30, 2018 - 04:43 pm:

This is a very hard to find generator block off cover. Could be used on a speedster or racer where no generator is needed. Attaches to the later block using an early timing gear cover. Makes the later engine appear as an earlier engine and certainly lightens it up without the generator. Not a part you find very often. $95 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 - 09:04 am:

Sold,
Thank You,
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shane Lach - Milford, NH on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 - 11:06 am:

Dang missed it. I need one of these.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lang on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 - 11:16 am:

We have 2 available at the same price. Call Lang's 1-800-872-7871

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lang on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 12:10 pm:

Both are sold Thank You MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 04:48 pm:

I have 4 at $80 each, postpaid to your door Tmorsher@icloud.com if interested. I do not get PMs

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration