For Sale: 15 Wood Coils and Misc

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: 15 Wood Coils and Misc
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, October 30, 2018 - 04:54 pm:

Just purchased some parts from an estate and these coils were included. 2 brass tops and 13 others. The brass tops and 9 of the others look to have been redone. The other 4 do not appear to have been. There is also 4 new capacitors along with some misc points which lead me to believe work had been done to all but the 4. But I don't know, as I have not tested them. There is also another style box included. $150 for all plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, October 30, 2018 - 04:54 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Larson - Quartz Hill, CA on Tuesday, October 30, 2018 - 05:15 pm:

PM sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Forrest W O'Keane on Tuesday, October 30, 2018 - 07:12 pm:

are they still available

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, October 30, 2018 - 08:07 pm:

Sold,
Thank You,
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Larson - Quartz Hill, CA on Tuesday, October 30, 2018 - 09:18 pm:

Sold?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Olson on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 - 12:03 am:

Are these still available?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration