Demountable Rims

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Demountable Rims
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard L. Kemp on Tuesday, October 30, 2018 - 10:03 pm:

Looking for 2 30x31/2 De-mountable rims for a TT in good condition

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 - 07:27 am:

30 x 3 1/2 would be for the front correct?? If so, they are the same 30 x 3 1/2 as a car as far as I know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike kolsrud on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 - 09:06 am:

Are you looking for 23" rear rims ? or front ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 - 11:57 am:

Demountable clincher rims are the same size front or rear on the cars. There are several different rims that came with the Model T. Some work together some do not. Knowing what wheels you have would help get the right rims. If you can post a photo in the rim bolt area that would help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 - 12:50 pm:

TT Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard L. Kemp on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 - 01:20 pm:

They are for 23" Front Wheels

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard L. Kemp on Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 01:06 pm:

Thanks everyone I was able get the two rims I needed

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration