26 Touring for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 26 Touring for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 - 10:49 am:

I bought this car a few years ago to make into a camping rig. While it was apart I found one my wife liked better. The motor ran good but had a vibration so I pulled it apart and balanced the transmission and flywheel, rerung the engine ,put in modern valves and adjustable lifters, put in a 7 Ĺ degree advance cam gear and put on a head that had been milled .125 thousands. Cleaned and tested the radiator, rebushed the front spindles and packed the bearings, rebuilt and installed a Ruckstell rear end and built a left hand shifter. It has all new wiring and added a brake light switch. The body is solid and rust free and the paint is not original but covers it. it is no show car, it comes with top bows(just the metal parts) it also includes a body wood kit and upholstery kits. It has new safety glass and a new battery about a year ago, the tire have a lot of tread but are old, it also has a clear Oregon title. I have 8 Model Tís and something needs to find a new home, I have only put about 600 miles on it since it was put back together but have had no problems. It runs and drives good. The only known issue might be the generator I have had to bypass the cutout a couple of times to start it, the more I drive it the better it seems to be. The car is located in Central Oregon. Asking $8000 Let me know if you have any questions. Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 11:00 am:

Forgot to mention the paint is really dark green with black fenders

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 08:20 pm:

TTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 01:04 am:

TTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Friday, November 16, 2018 - 07:37 pm:

TTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 07:36 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 09:27 pm:

I bought a set of good used tires at a swap meet this weekend that will go with the car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 05:24 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 - 03:23 pm:

Price lowered to $7500 I need the space in the shop.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Sunday, December 02, 2018 - 12:08 am:

BTT

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration