Huge savings on Copper Head Gaskets 2 days only

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Huge savings on Copper Head Gaskets 2 days only
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 11:57 am:

Bob's is offering a great deal to forum members
2 days only
T-3002-C Copper Head Gaskets way below retail
Sale price 27.50 each plus actual postage
815-633-7244
modelt2001@comcast.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Morse on Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 08:39 pm:

Hi Bob I would like to get 3 copper head gaskets my zip is 99008 thanks Randy Morse

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 10:52 pm:

Bob, I would like two of them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 10:54 pm:

Bob, I'll take two of them
Best regards, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 11:05 pm:

I'll take three as well. Just got a new Prus head to put on top of one of them!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 11:14 pm:

Bob, I'll take two of them also, you have my contact info, thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 11:21 pm:

WOW!! a saving of a whole 45 cents on Lang's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 11:46 am:

YES, noted that also Frank !!! Shipping from IL to WI, just across the IL border is a big savings versus MA to WI !!! Wished Lang's would run "special - incentives" once in a while.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 02:08 pm:

Yes also noted that all dealers carry this item but if you compare prices all dealers are not the same price on retail, how some dealers they might be cheaper on one item they are higher on other items sold
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 02:30 pm:

It's all part of a business plan and structure, all businesses are basically run the same. Where a business makes money is in quantity, the product still remains the same. Everybody wins in a small way but it's still a win !!!

Thanks Bob, look forward to receiving my gaskets.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Daudert on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 05:05 pm:

Bob

Iíll take 2 of them. Zip is 34116.
Thanks...
Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration