For Sale: Original 1920's Weaver Curb Floor Jack

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Original 1920's Weaver Curb Floor Jack
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 12:05 pm:

Original 1920's Weaver Curb Jack. Advertised by Weaver as their most convenient Jack on the market for changing tires etc. Not easy to find and very collectable. $175 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 12:07 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Daudert on Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 04:59 pm:

Pm sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim moore, Eaton Rapids MI on Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 08:29 pm:

I have one also and would not take $1,000 for it. It belonged to my grandfather and when I was young I would jack up cars for him...it took all my weight to do it. When he died my uncles were cleaning out the garage and they were going to throw it into the scrap bin. Just this week my son-in-law told me he went "old school" and used it on a Saturn and had some trouble figuring it out.

Heavy and long but no way to leak down like a hydraulic jack. Excellent jack and much safer (but still use stands).

Larry, are those "Doc" Wallaces's disc wheels? They look good and glad you got them.

Tim Moore

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 09:11 pm:

Yes they are,
Thank You Tim.
If You run into any rims for sale, let me know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 09:54 pm:

I have a similar one, have to look and see if it's a Weaver.
I used it on all kinds of stuff when I was a kid. If you could push the handle down, it would pick it up.
Mines not for sale either, Tim !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 10:56 am:

Sold,
Thank You,
Larry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration