1922 Model T Coupe - original and unrestored

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1922 Model T Coupe - original and unrestored
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jake steele on Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 10:19 pm:

This car has not been restored. It is original and was used up until the late 1940's when it was parked for reasons unknown. It sat in an Oregon barn, untouched until some time in the 1970's when the children of the owner decided to push it outside and take the fenders off to "help" dad with restoring the car. Needless to say, dad was unimpressed and it was put right back where it was, this time with the fenders sitting on top of the car, where dad had angrily tossed them. It then sat until last year.

It has a surprisingly straight and rot-free body. Please look at the photos, it is an accurate representation of what the car is: Honest, straight forward and impressively preserved. It is not rusty/rotten, etc.

The paint wears surface patina that cannot be bought or manufactured. The interior is somewhat tattered from the years of sitting and likely from various critters along the way, but it is mostly intact. The driver's side door is missing it's glass.

Another unique thing about this coupe is the amount of aftermarket accessories it received during the short time it was on the road. Hasslers, Clymer windshield spotlight, fender brace, etc.

The engine turns over by hand, I have not attempted to start it.

I do not have a title.

This car probably should be preserved in it's original condition, made to run and enjoyed (in my opinion) that was my plan for it, but I have too many toys and no room for it.

This coupe really has a certain charm to it.. Perfectly imperfect and with a sense of honesty that is really cool and unique. I wish I could keep it, but there are cars higher on the food chain for me that have bumped this sweetheart of a coupe. It will make someone a really great car.

Located near Portland, Oregon.

$5800

(503) 348-7134
estrangedcc@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jake steele on Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 10:22 pm:

It looks like only two photos posted and it isn't seeming to allow me to post more at this moment. I will upload them if/when it allows me to. Otherwise, email me and I can send more.

Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jake steele on Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 10:44 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jake steele on Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 10:46 pm:

I'm sorry a couple of those went through sideways. At any rate..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jake steele on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 06:09 pm:

Sold, pending payment.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration