FS parts, some early

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS parts, some early
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins So Cal on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 02:55 am:

1909-10 original headlight forks, $300. Pair of 1911-12 .090 thick valve cover doors, $85. 1909-10 original carb adjusting knot and dash bracket, $125. 1912-13 carb hot air pipe with crimped edges, $85. 1909-12 original tail light bracket, $75. 3 spring loaded and 2 dash mount, $45 each. Kdmks AT att.net.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins So Cal on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 02:58 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 06:55 am:

Kim, I'll take the headlight forks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 08:11 am:

I will take the first 2 oil can holders left to right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 08:20 am:

I would like the engine valve covers, please. Cheers, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 08:22 am:

I sent an email earlier. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 08:25 am:

Kim, sorry, I pulled the trigger too fast. I do not need the covers after all. Gentlemen, they are up for grabs! Bill ( Ready, fire, aim! )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Morse on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 08:36 am:

Hi Kim I would like to get the 12 13 carb hot air pipe Thanks Randy's Morse 99008

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Iowa John L Williams on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 08:56 am:

Kim: Hi From Iowa! I could use the carb hot air pipe for my '12 if you have another? Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 09:14 am:

Kim,I'll take the carb adjusting knob and dash bracket.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 10:00 am:

Kim,
Check your email

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 10:10 am:

Kim, If the 09-10 tail lamp bracket is still available, I will purchase that. Thanks. Sent PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins So Cal on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 10:26 am:

Hot air pipe, 2 can holders, headlight forks, dash bracket and knob and tail light bracket are all sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 12:59 pm:

Kim,

I take the the engine valve covers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Williams, Humboldt TN on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 01:05 pm:

I would take the valve covers if Mario doesnít.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins So Cal on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 01:51 pm:

Everything is sold except for the red oil can holder, sorry to those who missed out, lots of guys wanted some of the items.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration