Car trailer FS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Car trailer FS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lloyd Butler No Calif on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 01:13 pm:

Nice little open trailer great for a T or jeep or similar size car. Has lights, fold down ramps, currant Ca. registration & clear title. Great shape could use paint. Was asking $600.00 but lost storage so it must go. 510-529-945zero. Lets talk. S F bay area

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lloyd Butler No Calif on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 11:44 pm:

Needs a new home. Any offers??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lloyd Butler No Calif on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 11:16 am:

One last try befoe the scrap yard, this is a good little trailer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 01:08 pm:

Hey Lloyd. Do you have a picture you can post?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lloyd Butler No Calif on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 08:36 pm:

One last try befoe the scrap yard, this is a good little trailer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 10:50 pm:

Lloyd. I know someone in Your area would like it given a little time to get the word out to clubs and individuals.I would love to have it but CA is a little far from Texas to pick it up. Perhaps You have a friend or neighbor or lost Uncle who could keep it for a while till You find someone to take it, with all the CA fire destruction. I am sure someone lost a trailer who would love to have Yours. just a thought.
Good Luck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie Coleman on Saturday, November 10, 2018 - 01:20 am:

I could store the trailer for someone buying it, Iím located in Mendocino County by Ukiah. Charlie 707-391-5324

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Van Maanen on Saturday, November 10, 2018 - 10:10 am:

Lloyd sent you a PM.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration