EE Crank

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: EE Crank
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Seibert on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 03:53 pm:

Looking for A good EE crank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 04:43 pm:

Michael, what size journals? it is real tuff to find one std. since the rear main is always under size after run a long time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Seibert on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 04:51 pm:

Joe I don't want to go more than 10 under

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Cibolo, Texas on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 07:28 pm:

I've got two, but both have been turned. I doubt more than .020, but finding one that will finish at less than .020 is nearly impossible, unless you find one that is new old stock. I'm sure someone does, but if they are willing to part with it; you'd better have deep pockets.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 09:06 pm:

10 just knocking the dust off it, I know of a early crank ground .060" pulling a 4 door sedan around with not much change out of 20 years!

Maybe just one of the LUCKY! ones.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 09:47 pm:

As Terry said good luck with that one most go 20 under on the mains and 10 on the rods.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 10:11 pm:

If you want to drive to Michigan with a Mic I probably have 40 to 60 of them to check. Yes I said that many and they are all EEís or rectangular throws not diamonds. We have bought everyone we have seen the past 25 years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 05:40 am:

I have a 26/27 crank that has been rebuilt back to STD. Last one of a batch I had done a few years ago. Not sure if it is an EE or not. ( Will look if someone wants it). PM me if you want more info. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Franko on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 09:20 am:

How can one tell if their crank is a ee? I have a 1926 crank but donít know where to look. Thanks. Tim Franko

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 09:40 am:

On the throws is mark, or on the crank pulley end is "E E"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 11:51 am:

nice crank gear!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Cress on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 03:20 pm:

Nice catch Dan!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Iaccino on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 04:34 pm:

sent a pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 05:24 pm:

Dan, I would not use any but that style! I would of added the bronze top gear to go with it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 07:15 pm:

Btt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration