WTB: Vintage glass bar reflector...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: Vintage glass bar reflector...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J Alvord on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 06:54 pm:

A little OT but I'm looking for one of these vintage RED glass reflectors for the back of my touring...

I had a deal on one but the seller got greedy and thinks they can sell it to someone else for more so i'm still looking.

If you know of one for sale drop me a PM...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber- Vancouver WA. on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 10:58 pm:

I've seen some of these from time to time. Sorry I don't have one to sell you, but I do have a question though. Do you know what these long narrow reflectors were used on back in the day? Hope you find what you're looking for.

Charles

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J Alvord on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 11:11 pm:

Not sure exactly, I've heard some reference to use on trucks but have not seen any photo's to support that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 12:26 am:

J,How about this one? Some pitting,don't see any rustout,some of the marbles are chipped. Looks like that piece of attached sheetmetal was 90 degree,screwed to the bottom of something and then the reflecter bolted to it. Could be straightened,duplicated or thrown away. $45 shipping included paypal or check. PM me if interested.picturepicture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J Alvord on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 10:16 pm:

Thanks Steve, I think i'd like to spend a little more for one i don't have to restore but if I come up empty i'll be in touch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 04:56 pm:

Steve I sent you a pm I'm interrested
Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J Alvord on Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 08:38 am:

BTT Still lookin'

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration