FS priming cups

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS priming cups
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins So Cal on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 02:48 pm:

Misc priming cups, all are 1/4 pipe except one that is 3/8. $15 each, plus shipping. kdmks AT att.net.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Goble on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 03:33 pm:

I want all 4 of the top ones

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Williams, Humboldt TN on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 09:07 am:

Kim, Do you have one like this?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins So Cal on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 01:19 pm:

John, do you want the top 3 or 4? The one on the right is 3/8 pipe.
Richard, I'll check for you Monday morning.
The rest go to Phil.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Williams, Humboldt TN on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 05:25 pm:

Thanks, Kim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins So Cal on Monday, November 05, 2018 - 11:08 am:

Richard, I don't have one like that. Sorry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Williams, Humboldt TN on Monday, November 05, 2018 - 01:09 pm:

Thanks for looking

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration