Accessory single or dual spare tire carrier $250

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Accessory single or dual spare tire carrier $250
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 02:53 pm:

Well made GENCO brand rear spare tire carrier, mounts to rear spring bolts, takes a single or double spare tire. Has a spot to mount a license plate and/ or rear lamp. Comes apart for easier shipping from 44857. I have more pics, and if interested , tmorsher@icloud.com is how to reach me. I do not ge5 PMs here. Thanks, Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Kirtley on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 08:09 pm:

Hi Iíll take it. P M me. With shipping. Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 08:30 pm:

Itís yours, Don. Please email me with your address and Iíll get a total to you. Thanks, t

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration