Original belly band, $80

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Original belly band, $80
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 03:02 pm:

I have a couple of original engine truss belly bands. Good insurance , and a great accessory item. $80 plus FedEx from 44857. Tmorsher@icloud.com to reach me. Thanks !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 03:59 pm:

Each or for both??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 05:12 pm:

Sorry Tom, my mistake, choice for that price. One is sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard L. Kemp on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 09:50 pm:

Hi Tim, if one is still available I would like to get it. Thanks Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 10:20 pm:

They are both gone, thanks for the Interest. Thanks MTFCA !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration