Top Bow Saddle 1913-1922 w/ Small Crack You Pay Shipping

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Top Bow Saddle 1913-1922 w/ Small Crack You Pay Shipping
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 06:10 pm:

One top bow saddle, with the 5/8" hole, fits 1913-1922 open cars. Looks good except for a small crack in the loop that holds the strap in place - it was easier for me to simply find a better one than to try to TIG-weld this one. As such this is one of those items that's too nice to just throw away but yet it's not really worth anything. So if you want it, just pay shipping, and I'll send it out to you. I'm guessing shipping will be around $5, as it is light enough to go first class. The red arrow is not included. Thanks for looking!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 07:37 pm:

PM sent.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration