For Sale 1926 Butler Model 71 Gas Pump

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale 1926 Butler Model 71 Gas Pump
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 09:34 pm:

For sale 1926 Butler Model 71 gas pump. Needs restoring. Very desirable model $1950, Call 507 458 6778, NO TEXTING. pixpixpixpixpixpixpixpix

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 09:46 pm:

i make new skins for that pump + many more. call if you need any,417 394 2788 charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 10:15 am:

Geez Bob, you sure got all the "cool stuff". If I could buy all your "neat stuff", I'd be "pennyless" !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 06:42 pm:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, November 10, 2018 - 03:35 pm:

Bty

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Saturday, November 10, 2018 - 04:30 pm:

The pump has been sold, Thanks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration