WTB: Military Vehicles from any era.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: Military Vehicles from any era.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 10:25 pm:

I've got the 1915 Model T War Wagon and a 1942 Ford GPW, so I've got a Ford from each World War. Active member of the MVPA (Military Vehicle Preservation Association) as well as owner of Vehicles of Victory restorations and parts.

Sometimes, these hobbies cross over. If anyone has an old jeep, trailer, jerry cans, tools, etc., with a military heritage, I'd be interested in adding them to the motor pool.

Never hurts to ask.

Robert Brough
Winston, GA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 10:32 pm:

i have a 1917 fwd,but its not for sale.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard H.Miller on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 11:25 pm:

I have a 1942 Ford GPW also, it is not for sale.
Rick Miller

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 05:04 am:

PM sent. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Wilcoxon on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 05:49 am:

I have a 1942 GPW also, along with WWII collection ETO.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Voller (Aitkin MN) on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 06:56 am:

I have a 1943 GPW restored, 44 Mb unrestored with parts and war room of goodies

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration