Need one hub cap

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Need one hub cap
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman, Rochester, NY on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 08:26 am:

I need one steel hub cap stamped with a small w on the bottom. Must be in excellent condition.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 09:45 am:

Mark, since they were nickel plated, what is wrong with a brass one with a W?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman, Rochester, NY on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 10:38 am:

Ok .. Id consider one, though the other three on my car are steel. So far all the brass ones Ive seen were not as sharp a stamping. But you can only see one at a time. :-) Do you have a good clean example?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 03:22 pm:

I went through my NOS collection and found three with W's. Most are X's, and everything else!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman, Rochester, NY on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 05:27 pm:

Sent you an mail Larry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration