For Sale: Nice Original early Front Fender Iron

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Nice Original early Front Fender Iron
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Monday, November 05, 2018 - 05:23 pm:

Very nice straight original unrestored early front fender iron. I thought they are 1912, but not sure, I'm not an expert. $120 for the pair plus shipping.

Mario :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 09:28 am:

Dropped at $100

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 06:41 pm:

$90

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 11:52 pm:

14 to 17

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 09:57 am:

Ok bottom price $80 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 01:10 pm:

I will also add a small jar of my own maple syrup :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 01:43 pm:

How much for just the maple syrup?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 06:23 am:

Thank you Larry, No Maple syrup for sales just a bonus for who will buy the early Front Fender Iron

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 12:15 pm:

Hi Mario, All joking aside, that is a nice pair of fender irons at a fair price. I'm sure someone will buy them.
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 07:58 pm:

Hi Larry, I know you kidding me. take care :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 11:14 am:

bttt $80 plus free maple syrup, I cannot believe is not sold yet. cheers,

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration