For Sale: Nice Original early Front Fender Iron

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Nice Original early Front Fender Iron
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Monday, November 05, 2018 - 05:23 pm:

Very nice straight original unrestored early front fender iron. I thought they are 1912, but not sure, I'm not an expert. $120 for the pair plus shipping.

Mario :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 09:28 am:

Dropped at $100

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 06:41 pm:

$90

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 11:52 pm:

14 to 17

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 09:57 am:

Ok bottom price $80 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 01:10 pm:

I will also add a small jar of my own maple syrup :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 01:43 pm:

How much for just the maple syrup?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 06:23 am:

Thank you Larry, No Maple syrup for sales just a bonus for who will buy the early Front Fender Iron

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 12:15 pm:

Hi Mario, All joking aside, that is a nice pair of fender irons at a fair price. I'm sure someone will buy them.
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 07:58 pm:

Hi Larry, I know you kidding me. take care :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 11:14 am:

bttt $80 plus free maple syrup, I cannot believe is not sold yet. cheers,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 09:33 pm:

Very nice straight original unrestored early front fender iron. $75 plus shipping with my own made Canadian maple syrup jar included

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Abbott on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 07:52 pm:

As previously mentioned 14 to 17. Are 1912 different. How can you tell?
Michael

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 08:29 pm:

Michael, on the 12's, the section between the frame mounting and the headlight mounting hole is round, like the rest of the rod. These are triangular in cross section, presumably to strengthen them. I believe the change occurred sometime later in the 1913 production.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 08:46 am:

Also '12 front fender irons initially had a boss ( guess you would call it that) with a hole in it for the front top strap to attach to. Later in production when the top strap was moved to the windshield hinge, the hole in the boss was not there, but the solid boss was. Then it was eliminated completely in favor of the round section only between the headlight fork hole and the frame bracket section. Was used in '13 only.
Actually the syrup is worth as much as one fender iron! That stuff's expensive! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Friday, December 14, 2018 - 01:42 pm:

Sold to Tom. It will arrive before Christmas.

Thx MTFCA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration