1915 Model T price list of parts booklet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1915 Model T price list of parts booklet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Monday, November 05, 2018 - 06:12 pm:

Very good condition, I can't say if it's a copy or not.
Covers years 1909-1915. 62 pages. $40.00 shipped US.
PM me if interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 10:57 am:

I will entertain reasonable offers...
This booklet has every part, numbers and prices for all cars up to 1915.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 12:32 pm:

Dave,
I sent you a private message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 12:42 pm:

Haven't seen it come through, Daniel. ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 02:24 pm:

Sold pending payment...
Thanks MTFCA !!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration