Wiring Harnesses

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wiring Harnesses
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Monday, November 05, 2018 - 06:45 pm:

A few different ones and quite a few of each. Thanks to Tim Morsher for sending me some diagrams to compare colors... they appear to be colored correct. All are new and in great condition.
I have: (numbers from Lang's)
5030, 5031B and 5042 all at $10.00 + shipping
5031 and 5041 at $15.00 + shipping
5041E at $20.00 + shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Monday, November 05, 2018 - 07:36 pm:

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard L. Kemp on Monday, November 05, 2018 - 09:52 pm:

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PAUL R BOURGEOIS on Monday, November 05, 2018 - 09:56 pm:

HI DAVE, I'D LIKE TO BUY A 5030. HOW DO I DO IT? THANKS PAUL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Houston---WNC on Monday, November 05, 2018 - 10:06 pm:

Dave
Is 5030 & 5042 still available? If so I will like them. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Monday, November 05, 2018 - 10:06 pm:

Sent you a PM Paul.
$20 with shipping to OR.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Monday, November 05, 2018 - 10:09 pm:

Dave, yes.
PM me with your info, I prefer a check payment.
About $30 for the two shipped to NC
Thanks Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Konarowski on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 12:41 am:

I need one for a 1912
Let me know if you have one
Thanks Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James E Bowery on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 06:42 am:

Jim Bowery Wellsburg WV

Dave
Is 5031-B and 5041-E still available? If so I will take them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 07:22 am:

Joe K, I will need some part numbers for what 12 harnesses you're looking for. Thanks

James, yes, both available. PM me your info, check payment preferred. Thanks

FWIW, Most numbers I listed, I have around 50 pieces. Just PM me with what you need and where to ship. Be patient, I'm not retired like some of you...lol
I will post when I get low (which may not be long at this rate!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 09:42 am:

I think it would be nice to know who the company is that made them. I've seen some inferior looms over the years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 10:53 am:

Larry, sorry I can't answer that.
My dad bought them over 20 years ago and he has been gone for 15....
I will say that they look to be top quality. I sold a couple sets and shipped already, before this ad. Maybe we can get some feedback ?
Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 12:08 pm:

I got one, nice heavy wires, color coding matched prints, nicely crafted, heavy loom. No aluminum ford tag on mine, but I mentioned to Dave he may want to check his bigger ones. Im picky but very pleased. Thanks to his dad for saving these for the future. Hope this helps, t

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 12:23 pm:

I need a kit for 1914 (Model 5030)

Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David M Bystry on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 01:25 pm:

Pm sent thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Goble on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 01:45 pm:

I need one for a 25 if you still have any

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 01:48 pm:

I have plenty John...
PM me with a part number. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul wilcox germantown wi on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 04:59 pm:

I need 2 5030 thanks paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 06:23 pm:

Paul, send me a PM.
I have plenty.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 02:56 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 03:19 pm:

FYI, I received several checks today.
Rather than email everyone, just putting it here.
The wife is depositing the checks today and hopefully they'll clear Monday and I will mail everything out then.
I will send you a tracking number then.
As more checks come, I will wait until I have several to make less trips to the PO for my wife.
Thank you all for the responses and mom thanks you too !!
(This stuff is all being sold to help with her health care)
Thanks MTFCA forum !

I have LOTS more...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Sunday, November 11, 2018 - 01:31 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Sunday, November 11, 2018 - 04:06 pm:

For the folks wanting a Ford script loom, weve made the little Ford tags from a aluminum can. Take a small ford wrench with the small script a couple pieces of leather and a tab of aluminum cut from the can, put these into vise and squeeze it down you may have to do this a few times to get it as clear as you want it. But most every T Ive owned had a script wiring harness, after you get it pressed out, now cut out to shape with pointed ends find the wrap seams in the loom and insert the pointed ends under the wrap flatten it out and put a drop of super glue on each end you stick under the wrap and your done... 95% of the folks looking at it will never know the difference..!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 11:28 am:

A lot still available...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Wilcoxon on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 03:11 pm:

I would like 5031, 5042, 5038, and 5029 let me know what you have.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 03:41 pm:

I have 5031 & 5042, not the other two. PM me and I can give you a price with shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 04:39 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 08:37 am:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David M Bystry on Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 11:53 am:

Received my harnesses and they look great
Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 01:20 pm:

Received our harnesses and they also look great.

Thank You Dave.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 03:11 pm:

Take harness for 25. Sent PM Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 03:34 pm:

Sent you a message back Warren... thanks !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 05:50 pm:

Received wiring today. Beautiful. Thanks for the great transaction Dave.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 12:16 pm:

Thanks David, Terry & Sharon and Dave !
Glad you're pleased.

Still have nearly 80 of each number...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 12:31 pm:

5031B I have about 30 left, 5030, 5031, 5041, 41E and 5042 all about 80 of each.

Found an interesting letter from Doug McIntosh to Jim Cook from around the corner from me. I gather Jim was making these harnesses and was intending to sell them to Mac's... The deal must have fell through and my dad ended up with them.
Jim had a couple Ts at one time, but was mainly an Indian MC guy. He also made rubber battery cases for different old batteries and molded other rubber parts like floorboard pads etc. He and his wife passed away recently and the house, huge red barn (machine shop), has all been torn down and the property sold to a developer...

Back when people actually use a pen and paper...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erick Keenan - Vineland NJ 08360 on Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 12:38 pm:

Jim's Printing tells me he must of had an engineering or drafting background?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 01:17 pm:

Erick, actually Jim did have an engineering background, he worked for Goodyear, I believe. (My grandfather worked at Goodrich, most everyone around here from the old days worked at the rubber factories).
But the letter is TO Jim from Doug McIntosh...
I used to work on Jim and his grandkids' car, but the kids all moved away.
At one time, Jim had over a dozen Indian bikes and a bunch of scooters.
After his wife died I revived a 64 Falcon convertible that had been sitting for about 10 years, for his son in law.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration