Ford Life books

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Ford Life books
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 12:33 pm:

I have 15 ford Life books plus 2 ford Illustrated ones from 1975 the others from 1976 $50 for all shipped to your door

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 05:11 pm:

Spoken for thanks MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 09:03 pm:

Books still for sale the money never came

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 07:49 pm:

These books are still for sale I've had a couple people say they were going to buy them first guys money gets them they've been in my possession since the seventies moving and downsizing time to move a few things on

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Linney on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 12:49 am:

How can you buy them when you don't answer email.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 05:50 am:

I've answered all the emails that have came to me if anybody wants them their $50 can be sent to Charlie Jenkins 9 South Broadmoor Boulevard Springfield Ohio zip is 45504

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 11:47 am:

Books are sold thanks MTFCA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration