1923-5 TOURING TOP BOWS SET COMPLETE NIB HUGE SALE

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1923-5 TOURING TOP BOWS SET COMPLETE NIB HUGE SALE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 01:59 pm:

This is a brand new set of 1923-5 touring top bows complete with woos and clamps
retail is 1040.00 huge sale 1 set only
900.00 plus actual shipping
Bob
815-633-7244

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 04:58 pm:

Hi Bob, I will take them, I will send you a PM with my address so that you can compute the shipping, thanks! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 01:33 pm:

Sold to Mark, thank you forum, Mark I will figure postage out in the morning, Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration