Book Model T speedometers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Book Model T speedometers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 05:18 pm:

This book was printed in 1995 identification and restoration of speedometers for the Model T written by Russ Furdtnow $20 plus the postage

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 07:43 am:

On hold pending payment thanks MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 09:13 pm:

Back up for sale no payment

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Friday, November 16, 2018 - 08:44 am:

Charles,

I'll take the book.

Sending PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 01:01 pm:

Charles,

I sent a PM and have not heard back from you. Please contact us so we can arrange payment to you.

Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 02:26 pm:

Books on hold waiting for payment

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 04:55 pm:

Terry I sent you my new address

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, November 26, 2018 - 01:23 pm:

This book is still for sale no money ever sent Charlie Jenkins 9 South Broadmoor Blvd Springfield Ohio 45504

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Monday, November 26, 2018 - 01:39 pm:

Charles,

I do not know where you are sending information but we are NOT receiving anything from you. I sent you an PM with my email and you can PM the forum profile (wife's email). Something is just not right.

Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, November 26, 2018 - 02:10 pm:

I replied back on your p.m. and never received anything in the mail from you that's a reason I relisted these my phone number is 937-408-2480

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, November 26, 2018 - 02:11 pm:

Responded back on your p.m. that should have got the message you but my address is on one of these my phone number is 937-408-2480

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration